Join Team Make-A-Wish® at the 2012 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
There are great reasons to join Team Make-A-Wish and stride for wishes this year at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on Sunday, October 14, 2012!
By taking part and raising monies to support our wish granting efforts to children with life-threatening medical conditions you will:
- Receive a free North Face® Team Make-A-Wish shirt.
- Be eligible for various incentive prizes, including products for top fundraiser, most spirited and more!
- Receive regular training tips and event updates.
How to Get Involved
- Sign up for the 5 km walk/run, half marathon or full marathon and join Team Make-A-Wish!
- Raise monies online to support your participation and our local wish granting efforts.
- Ask your friends, family members and colleagues to support your participation and invite them to join our team too!
In 2012, Make-A-Wish will grant 60 magical wishes to children in Toronto and Central Ontario. Wishes like 4 year-old Owen who wants to be a Firefighter; 8 year-old Chloe who wishes to be a princess, and 9 year-old Matthew who wants to go on a cruise.
Make-A-Wish is a dynamic wish-granting organization that brings hope, strength and joy to children across Canada living with life-threatening medical conditions. For more information visit: www.makeawish.ca.